How to setup Internet in Freedom Mobile a.k.a Wind Mobile Sim Card in Canada?
Below are the APN settings to enable internet and MMS in Freedom Mobile or Wind Mobile which you can use in Android, iPhone or Windows Mobile.
Internet APN Settings for Freedom Mobile | Wind Mobile
|Data Settings||Value||MMS Settings||Value|
|Data APN||internet.windmobile.ca||MMS APN||mms.windmobile.ca|
|Data APN Username||<blank>||MMS Username||<blank>|
|Data APN Password||<blank>||MMS Password||<blank>|
How to set APN settings for Freedom Mobile Canada in iPhone
- Go to Settings
- Go to Cellular (4th in the list)
- Click on Cellular Data Options
- Go to Cellular Data Network
- Fill the form using the table given above.
How to set APN settings for Freedom Mobile Canada in Android Device
- Open App Drawer and Go to settings
- Tap on Mobile Network Settings
- Go to Access Point Names
- Press + button on top and enter the information using table given above
Internet is not working in Freedom Mobile
- First of all make sure that you entered correct information from the above given table.
- Now restart your device.
- Check your signal
- In case your sim card is new, maybe you need to wait for few minutes though that is not generally the case
- Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Data enabled and “check mark” it and try again
- If signal is strong, and you do have data in your plan and you still can’t access the internet then first try your sim card in other working device. And if that also doesn’t work then only solution is to contact Freedom Mobile Support.
Freedom Mobile Contact Details
|611 from your Freedom Mobile phone|
+1-647-700-2435 (if outside N.A.)
|Hours of operation:
8am – 10pm local time (7 days a week)
Send us a letter
207 Queens Quay West
PO Box 114
Toronto, Ontario, M5J 1A7